Matt Moore is the Aurora Award-nominated author of Touch the Sky, Embrace the Dark and Silverman’s Game. His columns and short stories have appeared in On Spec, Leading Edge, AE: The Canadian Science Fiction Review, The Drabblecast, and more.
Beyond writing, he is the Chair of the Ottawa Chiaroscuro Reading Series (ChiSeries), a quarterly, professional reading series, and Communications Director for ChiZine Publications, an independent publisher of dark fiction located in Toronto.
- “You’re a Winner!!!”: Night Terrors, Volume III
- “Touch the Sky, They Say”: Reprinted in Unconventional Fantasy, A Celebration of Forty Years of the World Fantasy Convention
- “There is a Wall”: Jitter (Issue #2)
- “Balance”: Postscripts to Darkness, Volume 5
- “Of the Endangered”: Leading Edge, Issue #65
- “Procrastination’s Joy”: Jamais Vu – The Journal of Strange Among the Familiar, Issue 1